Tuesday, June 7, 2011

arts, crafts, summer... oh my.

So, here it is the summer of 2011. Freshman year of college is over... weird. 
What to do now? Normally a broke college student would say, "Work, of course!" But seeing as apparently no one wants to hire me, my answer is...arts & crafts! Duh. And thanks to my obsession as of late, pinterest, I will not be running out of ideas anytime soon.
Here are a few things I've done so far.


These are so easy, and I really like how they turn out.
This is really easy too, but they stretch out really quickly. I just used strips of an old jersey shirt. I would definitely recommend doing the two fingers, the others are way too thick.
I went off this tutorial, but mostly just winged it.
And so my DIY summer continues, you should start yours too and tell me how your projects turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment