Tuesday, January 10, 2012

it's a love story, baby just say... no.

Dear Taylor Swift,
I want to start out by telling you that I think you're great. Really, I do. I've been to two of your concerts and have been thoroughly entertained both times. Even though you didn't pull out any super, surprise guests like at all of the rest of your concerts. Even though we were in the NATION'S CAPITAL, but really I'm not bitter.
I like you best when you're being witty(monologue song) and when you're toned down and acoustic("White Balnk Page" cover). I think your choice in Hollywood friends is awesome; I too would totally hang out with Emma Stone and Selena Gomez if I was given the chance.
I do have one beef with you though, completely excluding the fact that you dated John Mayer. You can NOT be Eponine in the upcoming film-version of Les Mis. I'm sorry if it has always been a dream of yours, but that is just not something that I can handle. It has been reported that you have been offered the role, and I have to ask what the director who already cast perfect people like Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman was smoking when he made the Eponine decision. I could maybe even (POSSIBLY MAYBE) see you as Cosette, but Eponine? I just can't handle that.
Once again I stress, I think you're great at what you do. I even think that you could be a good actress, but maybe start out in comedies? Besides Valentine's Day that is. You could just stick to writing songs for soundtracks like the Hunger Games song, that one is great! But Les Mis already has an grand soundtrack and I just really can not picture you singing "On My Own," granted you are good at the epic love song. Just leave this one to someone else... with brown hair, and a voice better suited to Broadway tracks.

Like maybe Samantha Barks?

Love, A Concerned Fan

(p.s- Check out my super awesome friend Maria's blog, A Year in the Life: Handstand Edition! She's doing a handstand a day in a different location for this whole year! So legit!)

1 comment:

  1. Bahaha I love this post. You are hilarious. And totally correct.

    ReplyDelete